Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cory's last day of the Police Academy at UVU is today! I cant tell you how happy I am that the crazy schedule of full time work and full time school is about to be over for the summer! I also wanted to say how EXTREMELY proud of Cory I am! He has worked so hard and missed out on a lot of things. Watching him go through this process has confirmed to me how important it is to do things that you LOVE doing. Don't just go in to a degree or career for the money, because life is so much better when you enjoy what you are doing. And this boy really ENJOYS what he's doing! CONGRATS CORY!!!

P.S. Also in this picture, I am 5 months pregnant. This picture does me justice, but not the belly. The stripes hid it well. I will post more soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Cory; and to you! Spouse of a student is hard work too :) I'm glad you will both get a little break! And you look so cute in this picture, can't wait to see more :) I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cory!!! How cool. We're proud of him too :) I'm so excited for you guys to have your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete