Thursday, June 3, 2010

HONEYMOONERS!!!

THE END OF OUR AWESOME TRIP



After the jump! I forgot a towell. Try drying off in that humidity!
OF COURSE I HAD TO JUMP! They told me it was going to be freezing, but when I came out of the water I was surprised at how warm it really was! Those Mexicans have never been to Calf Creek where the water is glacier run off! Now thats cold water!
This is a sink hole! I guess they have them every where in Mexico! It is amazing!!!

Manatees! They are the weirdest things ever!



TULUM! This was one of our favorite places! We are convinced that a ton of Book of Mormon stuff went on here. We wished we would have done an LDS tour!




This is Chichenitza! Turns out you dont get to climb those stairs and go into this pyramid anymore. Someone fell all the way down it and died a couple of years ago. Our guide said it was the last human sacrifice!








If any of you know Cory you know that he is ALL boy! These little crabs were everywhere, so Cory loved to bury them as deep as he could to see how fast they would un-dig themselves.

His very first time touching ocean water!
Its about time that I finally get this caught up. Cory and I have been home from our honeymoon more than a month now. We went to CANCUN MEXICO!!! Of course I was super stoked to use my spanish while we were there, and Cory was so excited for his very first time to the OCEAN!















































1 comment:

  1. Those pics are awesome!! Looks like you had an amazing honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete