Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BEFORE and AFTER

One of my favorite blogs ever is allthingsthrifty.blogspot.com! Pretty sure I'm a little obsessed. While we were in Preston for a few weeks I had to find a project. I went down to the DI and found the nastiest kitchen table and chairs and bought them. (Turns out I love the Preston DI more than any other). My poor mother in-law took one look at them and thought I was crazy, they were not in the best of shape. BUT with all the time I had on my hands I had to try something new!


After a lot of work and lots of learning we had the AFTER! You'd be surprised at how easy this was! And I absolutely love that I have my kitchen table and chairs for a mere $35 !!!








I wont lie. I've got a nasty bug now... one where I keep finding new projects and cant think of anything else! I'll keep you updated on some of my newest JOBS!!!













2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them!!! I miss DI now that we are in Colorado. I seriously love Good Will though, and I think Sam thinks I'm crazy that it's one of my favorite places to shop. :) I can't wait to see your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah man thats awesome!! I think yard sales are even better that the DI! That is how I have furnished my house pretty much and a little on KSL! those look really good!! Nice job Rach!

    ReplyDelete