Monday, September 20, 2010

RECENT PROJECTS IN MY LIFE!!!

My number one project, my husband....HA HA HA.... I joke I joke! He's a babe huh? (yummy cupcakes!)
My dad is AMAZING at handy man work! Seriously he always does an incredible job at everything he does. He made these old barnwood frames for my wedding and I had him frame every single picture at my wedding! So after we decided to sell some of his favorite art work in his amazing frames at the Farmers Market in Orem. It was super fun, but turns out that everyone in Orem would rather look than buy. ha ha ha...starving students.
I actually cant take credit at all for this project. My amazing mother in-law Sheila gets the credit for these bad boys ( have two). Some old boyfriend of hers gave her two lamps long ago... she painted the base yellow for us and Cory and I found the lamp shades from good ol IKEA for super cheap! I LOVE THEM! and I LOVE THEM MOSTLY cause there's a story behind them and a makeover to them!
And last but not least... my dresser drawer! I have seriously had this dresser for my whole life. I wish so bad that I would have taken a before picture of it. But it was white with little pink flowers all over it. Its new outer beauty def adds a splash of color to our yellow/gray bedroom!
Well, thats about all of my projects updated for you! I have a few more in the makings, but they aren't done yet. I'll have to update you and let you know! And just so you know if you ever want to "project", give me a call! I'm a little obsessed!

1 comment:

  1. i probably have a "before" photo since annie used that dresser for a while. it looks great. it's so fun to change things up huh? if only i had an endless supply of time, sitters, spray paint and a garage...i would be projecting all the time! i love it too.
    good luck with your orange paint!

    ReplyDelete