Monday, October 25, 2010

OUR NEW PUPPY!!!

Well... we did it! We went and lost our minds and bought a puppy.

THIS IS STOCKTON! Our Cockapoo!!!
He is such a good puppy! We are crate training him (thanks to some very helpful tips from the amazing Cesar Millan (the dog whisperer)) He is starting to view his crate as his den and doesn't even yap anymore when he goes in... unless he needs to potty.
Some of my favorite things about Stockton is that he is so snugly. And when he's tired he will crash even while sitting up. And then he biffs it sideways. He also loves dandelions and tries to pounce on them and eat them, and then he watches them blow away in the wind. He's also a tad afraid of the dark, and a tad bit more afraid of his shadow. I love his curls and hope that they stay tight... but shaggy would be cute too!

I also love that his ball is bigger than him, and somehow it still fits in his mouth... ha ha ha

Stockton loves Cory. When Cory lays down to take a nap, Stockton lays down right by him. Cory is very good with his puppy. I'm super proud of Cor too, because this last week he gave Stockton his first round of shots... while I cowardly waited in the back room til the whole ordeal was over. Saved us a whopping $45, thank you IFA and small town boys.
Well, its been fun to add a little responsibility to our lives. Cory cant wait to add some chillins to our little fam. But for now, we'll just give our attention to the new pup! If you wanna come play with him come on over... if he's not playing he's cuddling so its a win win!

3 comments:

  1. So So So Cute Rach!! I'm sorry we missed you this weekend. I wish I could have seen you and your cute puppy:) Let me know next time you come up. Hopefully we will be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stockton is super cute. we were glad we got to meet him. thanks for swinging by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very cute!! I love his color and curls. Cute name too!

    ReplyDelete