Saturday, November 13, 2010

Isn't it about time???

Well, now that my Halloween decor is down, I thought I would blog about it. Couldn't have waited any longer could I?
This lil Project was sweet!!! I found a dead tree outside (which is still there by the way... where is HOA?) and cut the branches off and then spray painted them black. Super cheap and way fun idea!!!
Well... I'm in to big of a hurry to change the order of these pics, but a few weeks ago I got to babysit my nephews Gabe and Bridger. It was super fun! While the baby slept Gabe and I got our crafting on. We first filled our tummies with yummy pizzas that we made ourselves.

This is the finished project of our cheese cloth ghosts! So fun and really cheap! Gabe added his own touch with putting scary spiders all over them.

Gabe also wanted to draw a face on our pumpkin instead of carve it. Which was fine by me, a lot less of a mess! By brothers kids are extremely talented! You should have seen the teeth on this pumpkin!
And here is Gabe and I. He is such a great kid! Funny thing about him and I.... we are both horrible in our sleep! All my family, old roommates, companions, and now my husband can all testify to that. Gabe is the same. While I was driving the boys home Gabe and I were chewing some big chinks of bubble gum. Gabe fell asleep and I was so worried that the gum was going to get EVERYWHERE... so I woke him up (while driving) and told him to spit his gum in my hand. He was delirious and started shaking his head and saying, "NO Uh huh NO NO NO" and all the while he was chomping it as fast as he could. When all of the sudden he blew it as hard as he could and I felt it bounce off the back of my seat and knew that it had disappeared!!! I couldn't stop laughing and he went right back to sleep. ha ha ha... and no worries... I found the slobbery blue mess on my floor!



No comments:

Post a Comment