Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dinner and a Craft with MEGS

My bestest friend Meg came down this past Tuesday night to hang out with me. We never seem to have enough time to chat when we only have a few hours. It was so fun to go out to Noodles and Co. and then work on a craft.

We got these wreaths at WalMart for $4. This is the before picture...
This is Megs posing for the "during" photo... the ornaments were super cheap as well.
And here are the two of us showing off our super cute, super cheap, super fast and east Christmas Craft!
Now all they need is a bright red bow to hang them from on my front door! THANKS MEG FOR THE AWESOME NIGHT!!! I'm always down for a craft/dinner/gab fest night.

1 comment:

  1. I want one of those!! How about you make me one ane I'll buy it from you:) They are super cute!! And next time you have a craft night you better let me know. I want to play too - ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete