Friday, February 4, 2011

Looky Looky

Well, the other night I was just minding my own business, taking the dog out, checking the mail.... when all of the sudden, someone sent me the coolest gift ever!!! My mother in law Sheila is just the best! She sure gets me!!! She got me a one year subscription to Better Homes!!! Do all of my exclamation marks portray how excited I am?
Well, even though its super cold now... Cory and I took advantage of the semi-warm and beautiful day this last Saturday. Cory is just great and gave up some much wanted fishing time to help me with a few things that I had stashed away due to the cold. What a stud huh?

Speaking of stud. My man must get me too because one day in Nov or Dec he found this beauty set out by the trash can! I know what you're thinking...dumster diving! (0: But, this is a nice chair with just a minor slash through the leather... and just what we need at the computer so I can have my fourth chair back at my table!!! So this beauty is all thanks to Cor. If it belongs to any of you, we thank you.

He had to help a lot with this one, because it was still cold enough outside it was pretty hard to keep the paint from running. Cory is more patient than I am and really helped me to get this job done right.
And here is the final product!!! What do ya think?
Stay posted for our other SUPER AWESOME project!!!





















2 comments:

  1. Um I love it!! Now you need to find a chair just like it for my desk!! And I can't wait to see your next post - Don't keep me waiting too long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, will you teach me how to do all these fun crafty things you do? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete