Monday, September 26, 2011

Things that make me HAPPY!!!!

I got this little love from my dear friend Brittany Cropper for FREE!!! (picture Adam Sandler saying that from Bedtime Stories). One thing that I didn't do was a before picture! OH MAN!!! But let me just tell you that this is a HUGE improvement! I still need to put the handles back on but I just couldn't wait!

Its FALL Y'ALL!!! I love this time of year. I love the smells, the festivities, the crafting, the clothes! And yes, I already have my Halloween decorations up! Wahoo!!!


Doesn't it seem like everyone is having babies right now? Well, they make me smile! And this lil ditty from my good friend the YouTube will for sure turn any frown upside down!!




Oh yeah! and this made me smile too! Man, does my Heavenly Father know me!





I hope that you are all out there smiling! And if you have anything that has made you smile recently... please please reply to this so that my smile can grow bigger!




LOVE YOU ALL!!!


2 comments:

  1. Well, those videos didn't work :( But your post still makes me happy and I love your craftiness; I wish we lived closer so I could take advantage of it! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness -- a general conference count down -- that is soooo great. made me laugh

    ReplyDelete