Sunday, August 26, 2012

Family Baby Shower for Baby Waters

The hardest thing about having an awesome camera, and having a baby shower...you cant take many pictures of yourself. I did manage to get some good before pics of the food! Mom, Sarah, Karen, and Val, of course, outdid themselves!


 Then I had Sarah try and help me out with pictures, but with chasing her two girls around and passing gifts to me, she didn't get hardly any! Darn! BUT... it was such a fun time and our family really spoiled us! We seriously made out like bandits!!!

 This is my cousin Whitney. She just had her baby the other night. Lil boy!
I'm glad we got this pic. It sums up how both Whitney and I were feeling by the end of it! THANK YOU FAMILY FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO US!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah perhaps you asked the wrong sister to be in charge of photos. Just sayin ;)
    Getting excited over here for babe waters.

    ReplyDelete