Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mustache Baby Shower

I made sure to get my camera out to everyone at this shower, so that way I could have more pics.
 
Meg, Nichole, and Laura sure know how to put on a party. We've had so many baby GIRL showers, I was really looking forward to seeing what they'd come up with for my baby BOY shower. They put a lot of detail into this and I loved every second of it!




 Meg found these awesome finger tattoos of mustaches. Needless to say, it didn't take long until all of us were posing!
 Sarah gave strict instructions that you must pull a pedophile face while posing with the Mustache!
 Sami and the two finger handle bar mustache!

 I don't know why Nichole wasn't in this pic, but this is 2/3 of the party committee! And a rare look at my baby bump.

 This is the group of us! Thanks to all of you girls and for your love and support! We loved all of your thoughtful gifts!!!



 FACT!!! Cory has always loved getting mustache's out of the quarter machine. I specifically remember more than one date doing this before we were married. So I HAD to bring him home a finger tattoo! OF COURSE he loved it. The title of his was "8th grade bully" ha ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. So Sad I had to miss your shower! I can't believe how soon your baby will be here! I hope we can get together before! But if not I won't complain one bit being able to come and see you after he is born! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was google searching "baby mustaches", trying to find a picture my cousin showed me and it popped up with the picture of Sarah at your shower. I thought, "Hey that's Sarah!" And decided to check out your blog :) Cute shower idea! ~tia

    ReplyDelete