Thursday, May 9, 2013

April 5, 2013 ~ 7 Months Old

 Oh my gosh look at this little stud. He woke up this morning and was smiling like crazy! He was ready for his photoshoot!


 This lil guy is getting so BIG! Seriously, he weighs so much more than any of my friends babies, and he's younger than them. Good, solid, healthy boy!
 And he loves to sleep too! Poor kid was cursed to have parents who are both CRAZY sleepers. So we already have millions of pics of him sleeping in crazy positions. Usually with that blanket over his face. That is my blanket from when I was little. Its my purple treco that my grandma Bateman gave me. HE LOVES IT! One day I will be making him his own, that is in boy colors. But for now, who can blame the little guy for wanting to sleep with a girl blanket? Only those who have never had a treco blanket of their own.
Likes:
His dad
Rough housing
Playing with his buddy Stockton
any and all kids
girls of any age and smiling at them until they blush
sitting up on his own
babbling to himself "Ba....ba..ba....ba..ba...."

Dislikes:
Chicken noodle flavored baby food
Being done with his bottle
If mom leaves the room
waking up

No comments:

Post a Comment