Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Cor Cor!!!

Well, Its St Patty's day and you know what that means? Oh... no? Well, it means a big party in the Waters house because this guy right here was born!!! I just asked him if he was Irish to which her replied "I think I'm Irish and Scottish!" and my favorite color is green so he was meant to be born on this holiday, and he was meant for me! ha ha ha

Some things that the birthday boy is up to right now:

*He just passed the POST test for his application process for the police academy. He'll wait in a long line of hopefuls in April (first come first serve) and hopefully get in to the program and start in June

*He loves GUNS!!! I've never seen someone so in LOVE with guns. And I come from a hunting home and 4 brothers. Every day he checks KSL for "steals" (even more that I check for old crappy furniture to renovate) He does a lot of trading and we have a lot of different kinds of guns coming in out of this place. He always reassures me that he's trading up. I cant complain to much because he just got the gun he needs for the police academy brand new and didn't have to pay a dime thanks to these trade ins.

*He loves the country. Now that we're in Orem I hear all the time, "lets take a trip down to Grover!" music to my ears! I always knew I'd marry a country boy

*He's so loving to me. Just tonight, for his birthday dinner at Chilis I told him to order (yes we share our meals, we're both so scrawny that we end up taking home left overs with just one meal, buying two would just be wasteful) for us. He decided on our favorite, the sampler. And instead of the dip, he got those stupid little burgers because he heard me say earlier that I felt like burgers. Little things he does all the time, shows me how much he loves me. And the best part is, he doesn't even try!!!

*HE LOVES WARM WEATHER! And he just cant wait to go fishing. He fly fishes and ties his own flies. Its pretty cool to watch him, he's so laid back and when he starts to work on that kind of stuff you see him get in to this natural groove that is really relaxing.

*He's got two little brothers and both are on missions. Tyler is in Ghana Africa and Jared will be heading to Mexico in the next month. Cory has been the best example to those boys and I love how much he loved his mission. Its so great to read his letters of support to his brothers and hear him share about some of the most incredible experiences in his life.

*Cory loves kids! He is so baby hungry and has been since April 17th, the day after we were married. Luckily all of my sisters and in-laws are popping them out because that tides him over. But its so refreshing to know that he will always be supportive of the idea of kids. He's going to be a great dad!!!

*And of course we cant forget about those dreamy eyes!!


All in all theres a lot to this guy and I just love him with all my heart. I hope that his day was incredible!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment