Sunday, March 6, 2011

Its about time...

It is about time for me to have a relaxing (guess you could call it that) weekend. In my book when you actually get every little thing done by Sat and have all day Sunday to relax your doin okay...

pick up a gallon of milk ... check (yes that really can be so frustrating to me!)

hang out with sis and Harley .... check

clean the kitchen ... check

go to my favorite restaurant Tepanyaki with my good pal Misty B and her husband ... check

Play the piano for the stake baptisms ... check

Go to lunch and pedicures ... check

take down V-day decorations and put up St Patty's day stuff ... check

clean the entire house ... check

clean out the storage space ... check

clean out the spare bedroom so great grandmas chair fits and isn't awkwardly in my living room ... check

cut the dogs hair ... check

take a long bath ... check!!!

hang out with hubby and watch a great redbox ... check (loved the movie RED)

and now, here it is Sunday and I have nothing to do. ITS MY DREAM COME TRUE. The morning spent relaxing and hanging out. Afternoon of church and playing the piano for the kiddos in primary (I sure love my calling) and now eating some strawberries and blueberries browsing through some of my favorite blogs. I think for once in my life I really might actually feel ready for the upcoming week! It really is a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment