Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CRAFT DAY!!! YAY!!!

Doesn't it seem like its been FOREVER since Craft day??? It does to me! Well... lucky for us Sarah threw this one so it was a weekend affair! Meg and I drove down to Moroni and chatted the entire time! ha ha ha. Its always so good to get together with the Meggers!

We were so excited we just couldn't wait, so we actually crafted Friday night. Our wonderful host Sarah decided that we needed some summer wreaths! She found this awesomely easy idea at twindragonflydesigns.blogspot.com.

Got this beauty at Hobby Lobby for $2.50. I took all of my old fabric, so this project literally cost $2.50!!!

All you do is take whatever fabric you want and rip it into strips and then tie them on to the wreath. Easy Peasy.

Megs final project!
My final project! (I decided to try burlap (WHAT A MESS!!!))

Sarah's final project!

So that left us with Saturday to spend the entire day chatting and YARD SALING! Don't you just love the summer?



Until next month!

1 comment:

  1. DANG IT!!! I hate missing Craft day...Great great job girls!

    ReplyDelete