Saturday, June 4, 2011

STOCKTON

Remember this little guy??


He's not so little anymore!!!
Stockton is seriously the best dog ever!!! He is a very smart dog (luckily) and usually knows and does what we say! My brothers laugh and joke with my saying "You know he's a dog and doesn't know what you're saying right?" But then they watch in AWE ha ha ha as Stockton literally answers what we say with his actions.

He is such a cuddler! I walked in on this scene and had to take the picture as fast as I could because Stockton hears everything!

On top of being such a cuddler, he always wants to do what we're doing. He's a very curious dog!

When we were first looking at cockapoos almost every person said that they like to perch on the top of the couch! I thought that was so weird, and I wasn't going to allow Stockton to be on the furniture. YEAH RIGHT!!!


Oh... and if you're looking for a baby sitter, this little guy can keep your lil ones busy for hours!!! His best friends right now are Annie, Lucy, and Harley.

We love having Stocky poo! He's a great addition to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment