Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Rachel!

If you can't tell I'm trying to catch up on life around this joint! Sorry the order is a little messed up. I just want to say that this birthday was the hardest one for me. For some reason I haven't had any problem getting older, I've been happy with my life and what I've accomplished. But 28!!! What the? When did I get this old? I still have so much that I need to do! AHHH!!! ha ha ha

This is what I came home to. Do I not have the cutest husband? He got home from work early and decorated the entire apartment!


 Now... some of you may ask... why dont you post more pregnancy pictures? The following is your answer. I swear my maternity shirts look WORSE in pictures, and probably real life, than anything else! But back on topic, These are my two boys helping me to celebrate!
 And of course, me blowing out the candles before they burnt the house down!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, Happy Birthday Rachel! It looks like you had a great day, I'm so glad! And PS, your maternity shirts look cute in pictures, so I'm sure they're super cute in real life :) Can't wait to see your little man!

    ReplyDelete