Sunday, July 22, 2012

WEDDINGS!!!

Cory's brothers both decided to get married the summer of 2012! Poor Brad and Sheila, oh... and Grandma Nelda, had their work cut out for them. Jared and Sarah chose to be married June 21st and Tyler and Courtney decided to get married July 21st. Just one month apart!!!

JARED AND SARA WATERS
06/21/2012
 We only remembered our camera for the Preston receptions! OOOPS! But Sheila and the girls seriously out did themselves with transforming the fire house into a reception center. Both receptions looked so great and so different! GREAT JOB SHEILA.

 Family photo with the new addition!

TYLER AND COURTNEY WATERS
07/21/2012
 I loved the barnwood that Sheila worked out with this one. Tyler and Courtney's Preston reception was a week before their actual wedding, so she's not in her wedding dress, she kept it a surprise for Tyler!

 Look at what a months difference did to my belly! I'm so glad that for both of their weddings I was HUGE!!! ha ha ha... just kidding. It'll always be good for stories. Oh yeah, look at what the Waters did here.... Blonde, Red Head, and Brunette! ha ha ha.
And here I am with my handsome husband and baby Waters!

Its the morning after the final wedding activity, and all I can say is PHEW!!! We all survived...barely!

1 comment: